Sample Page – tz.yoursports.store
* Added support for some popular formats.
* Added support for 3D format options in the menu
* Added support for the ability to create a 3D profile map for the website.
* Changed the order of pages added in the menu in the admin panel
* Fixed incorrect spacing when a large block was shown in the header
* Added support for more advanced rendering options
* Improved the performance of the menu to allow easier scroll behavior (better rendering than using the old menu items).
* Various bug fixes to support various browsers.
* New button: Add a ‘show my profile’ option.
* New button: Add a ‘show my image’ option.
* New button: Add a ‘set my image’ option.
* New button: Select an image in the gallery you want to add.
* New button: Set a selected image on the profile to display.
* New “Show me how things look! I just added my profile, I’m all done!” button
* New “Open the browser for me” button. “Show me more details… I have a different profile!” button
* New button: Set a selected image for the new tab. “Show me more details… I’ll add another profile.” button
* Some bug fixes
If you’re doing your own
Sample Page – tz.yoursports.store.cannabis.com : 1265
Step 2: Searching for a dispensary
Open a new tab in your Account > Health > Store Manager > Search for Marijuana Dispensary.
Step 3: Creating a Health List
Select the New Dispensary in the Health List, then open the Cannabis Dispensary.
Step 4: Enter your Health ID and your business name in the field.
Source: Cannabis Dispensary Website
And here’s exactly what you’ll see in a list of dispensary properties.
Step 6: You can browse for Cannabis Dispensary as a list of dispensary locations
We think, it will help you feel at ease and save you time when searching for a dispensary, at the dispensary or any other location in the city you may live in.
Source: Marijuana Dispensary Website